Personal Taxes

We provide our individual, sole-proprietor and partnership business with the taxation expertise and knowledge that they deserve throughout the year.

  • T1 filings for
    • Individual, partnerships, and Sole-proprietor businesses
    • Employees
    • Investors
  • GST/HST filings
  • Should you incorporate?
  • Should you register for GST/HST?
  • Rental properties tax calculation 
  • Capital gains calculation 
  • T1135 – Foreign asset and income reporting
  • RRSP tax consultations
  • Disability tax credit application preparation and review